All our home and investment property loan applications are completed with the help of one of our home loan experts, either over the phone or at a branch. Our expert will first listen and discuss your individual needs, then give you the information that will help you choose the right home loan for you.
To get started you can:
- Fill out an enquiry form and a home loan expert will call you back
- Call 1300 856 846 and talk to a home loan expert (8am-6pm, 7 days a week)
- Pop into your local branch and have a chat.
Our home loan experts can give you the information you need to help decide which loan is best for you. They can also help you with your application.
What you’ll need to kick start your application
We’ve put together this checklist of what you’re likely to need when you apply. Having this information ready before you start could help speed up the process.
- Details of monthly expenses (including loans and credit card debts)
- Lists of assets (what you own) and liabilities (what you owe)
- Income confirmation (including trusts and investments)
- Superannuation balances
- Proof of savings (statements)
- Property contract of sale (if you’ve chosen a property you’d like to purchase and if available)
- Identification Checklist for Individual Customers.
If you’re a PAYG employee:
- Your 2 most recent payslips
- Your most recent payment summary or tax return.
If you’re self-employed:
- Your business/company tax returns for the last 2 years
- Your personal tax returns and assessment notices for the last 2 years.
If you’re refinancing:
- Loan statements for the last 6 months
- Land title description (if available).
If you’re building a home:
- Plans, specifications, council approval and builders contract
- Owner Builder Independent Adviser’s Report (if you’re the builder).
Proximity Financial 1300 856 846 or simply submit a contact us form. Let us do the hard work for you.